Monday, October 02, 2006

Why this exists

I made this blog because I am hoping that it will help with my career as well as personally however I am questioning whether I should have made this. I see other people 's blogs and truthfully that's a main way that I am learning about different people and styles so I thought that maybe I should do the same, then people would see my stuff and who knows.

It seems to me that the people who are constantly putting themselves on the line, putting their stuff out there are the people who find success and so this is why I have made this blog... I wonder if I should tell anyone about this blog... should I change the billing to my experiences at Ringling? This would build a readership for sure, especially if I sent a link back to the teachers at LCC and friends and family.

But then I'd have to start censoring myself, I'd not write about personal things, I would try to paint myself in a positive light. And yet, realistically, that's what I need to do to create good publicity for myself. I think that I have changed my modus opernendi, if that's the right spelling, this blog is killed, I'm gonna move it to google notebook and start up a new blog centered on my efforts to get a job and get through schooling at Ringling.

No comments: