Friday, October 13, 2006

Yoshitaka Amano!

Today, in the month of October on Friday the 13th, if the year 2000 and 6, Yoshitaka Amano visited Ringling, It was so cool. I and a group of other students were able to eat lunch with him and ask him questions. Then we went to a lecture hall where the rest of the students were and he gave a demonstration, drawing four pieces in ink right there in front of us, I have video. I also have pictures of me and a group of other people with Amano but they are on a friends camera, I will add them later. Till then, feast on videos of said demonstration. So awesome, you don't even know.

P.S. I am sorry for the low quality shaky footage, it was so much cooler in person :-(

Amano Painting a moogle


Amano Painting a villian from Final Fantasy - Amazing


Amano Painting Sephiroth, partial
coming soon

Amano Paints Vampire Hunter D

No comments: